Looks like the problems caused by the server move are finally solved and settling down, except for some lingering individual site issues. I did a check of my sites on Thursday and Friday after my host send an e-mail too all hostees that they should now have ironed out majority of the kinks, and that everyone should start checking their own sites for any lingering issues. On completing that check I finally found all my sites working as they should (yay!), but didn’t want to start updating yet just in case. I’m going to do a final check tomorrow, and everything’s still “all checks go”, I’ll start returning to my normal updating activities right away.